At the organizational level, health service providers play a leadership role by:
- opening their governance to the Francophone community;
- stating their policy on active offer;
- planning and coordinating their actions accordingly;
- building an internal culture that supports active offer;
- hiring professionally and linguistically competent staff;
- assessing and improving their capacity to provide quality health services in French.
Source: Joint Position Statement on the Active Offer, French Language Health Planning Entities and French Language Health Networks of Ontario, March 2015