French and English training geared towards individuals studying or working in a health care profession in Ontario.Learn more
Maintenance of certification
Completion of the active offer online training entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 2.5 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirements.
Welcome to this interactive online training course on the active offer of French language health care services. This training course was developed by the Réseau du mieux-être francophone du Nord de l’Ontario (Réseau).
Training course goals:
- Discuss the importance of the active offer of French language health services with individuals who work or study in the field of health care.
- Promote the important role individuals can play in ensuring ongoing improvement of the active offer of French language health services.
- Support a safe environment and provision of quality care for patients and clients.
This 5-hour free training course includes an introduction and six modules. In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must complete the evaluations for the 6 modules and meet the passing score indicated in each evaluation.
- Excellence in Patient-Centered Care
- Equity and Safety
- Cultural Competency
- Recruitment and Retention of Bilingual Human Resources
- Work Environment and Organizational Culture
- Community Engagement